Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Well, I'm a little nervous about the first blog. It is weird to me that people are going to follow what I am saying. I guess I'll start with what's going on in my little world. My husband is deployed right now. Thank goodness he is only doing a six or seven month deployment since he is in the Navy. I have mad respect for people who have gone through an Army deployment. He called tonight as I was getting ready to do the dishes. My son was awesome and ate his supper and (of course) his dessert. My daughter, on the other hand, refused to eat. Then she threw a huge fit because we got tired of waiting for her and decided everyone else was going to eat dessert. So my husband (Sven) calls while she is screaming her head off in the background. I think I had just thrown out her food, so you can imagine the racket. I asked her if she would like to talk to him, and she told me no not once, but three times. So I was going to give the phone to my son and she fell on the floor screaming once more. When she finally got on the phone, she was sobbing and kept telling Sven how much she missed him. I can't imagine how awful that makes him feel. I tried to tell him she is just testing me. We went through the same thing with our son. I am so happy they are almost half way done with their cruise. I really don't have too exciting of a life. I'm sure if I did I would be complaining, too. I can't wait to read everyone's blogs to see what they are saying! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment